/* left_sidebar content begin */ /* left_sidebar content end */

Saturday, March 29, 2008

No Seriously - Where can I buy a plate of beignets*

I sense a business opportunity here. A beignet cart on Franklin Street? Due to a unfortunate experience, only partly my fault, I am not allowed to operate a deep fryer, but am am allowed to eat them (donuts, beignets, etc,) while standing at a safe distance with a pile of napkins and a face full of powdered sugar.

*Spill checking done by jah.

Facebook StumbleUpon Digg Technorati Delicious Google Bookmark Yahoo

8 comments:

jewellybug said...

would that unfortunate incident of which you speak, happen to involve a whole turkey and a particular holiday in Kansas City?

Mike said...

I'll be in New Orleans week after next. I could bring you a plate...for a price.

Paul H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul H said...

Beignet's don't keep weel. Just bring a chef back with you. He can stay at my place.

jewellybug said...

how much does the spellchecker (r) person get for her services, eh wot? show me the money.

Paul H said...

Will pay by the word in Diet Cherry Limeaids from Sonic. Receipts along with documented spelling errors should be submitted once a month.

Veron said...

I had pretty decent beignets at Lousiana Flair for a while when they had it on Monday mornings. He stopped doing it because he did not have a lot of business. But if there is a beignet cart anywhere on Franklin street...I'd be sure to fall in line

Paul H said...

That is good news. Everything else I've tried there has been excellent, except for that. I think they must have been having a bad beignet day.

I'll discuss this with Che' Nate.

** **